Do you want to stay longer in Thailand? Would you like to enjoy Thailand for a year?
Do you always have a problem with your visa in Thailand? We can help you.
Just enjoy learning Thai with us
Students who register for 200 lessons (group classes) or 150 lessons (private classes), will be eligible for a 1 year ED visa.
- How to apply for a 1 year ED visa ?
The applicants have to give all the personal details, the photocopy of the passport and the photo to school. The school will prepare the request letter to Education Office to approve.
- Who can apply for a 1 year ED visa ?
Anyone aged between 5 to 99 years
- The procedure and waiting time
After we send the request letter to Education Office. It normally takes about 2 weeks to get an approval letter, depending on the number of applicants being processed at that time. When you get an approval letter, you have to leave the country to Thai Embassy or Thai consulate to change a visa to Non-immigrant (ED).
- How can you make a payment ?
50% of deposit is required before preparing a request letter. and other 50% should be paid before leaving the country.
- What is the special promotion ?
- You get 5% off for 1 student
- Enroll 4 students pay only 3 students *
* please print the first page of website to have a special promotion